Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Groceries, The rest of my day

So much better!! Anyhow todays plans are to continue cleaning and to go to the grocery store. I am debating where i am going to go and i need to come up with my grocery list. I must save enough money to get Jase to the ENT tomorrow and church tomorrow night. Thankfully i got a chance to work Mon night for which i am extremely happy :) And I got paid for babysitting yesterday too so that means that I made a little extra; woohoo!! So i am thinking maybe i should wait to do my cvs trip until Sat. I am pretty sure that we can wait on toilet paper and diapers are good. I just dont want to miss out on the Pampers deal as i would like to keep my stock up. I do need to restock on laundry detergent but i am thinking that can wait til next week. It is a lot of work to stay on top of all the sales but i have saved a TON of money since starting and havent really gone too far out of my way. I ordered Jason a 25gc to Red Lobster and a 10 gc to Chili's. I figure i will hopefully be able to make enough money to pay the difference between the RL gc and the bill to make that his treat or else find something else. We shall see. And i figured he can use his Chili's gc for lunch for himself on his birthday. His work does give him a paid day off tho i dont know if he will take it or not. Anyhow those didnt cost me anything; i cashed in my clubmom points. I still have like 1500 points left. I dont know that they are doing the points anymore at all. I wish i knew; i may have to write them a letter. The bzzz agent thing isnt doing points anymore after July and is switching all their stuff over to mypoints. Yes opening 5000 emails and going to websites is a pain but if it gets free stuff why not?? When bz agent switches i should get enough points to take all of us out to eat or maybe i will order a gc to get me some decent clothes; still up in the air. Well i have decent clothes; i would just like to get some more flattering clothes. Not baggy t's and jeans that dont fit right. The size 4's from at least 4 (!!!!) years ago are getting too tight and the stretchy ones keep falling down which is not good when i need to sit on the floor w/the kids :( and the christmas ones are too tight at the waist; lol. Or am i just being too picky?? Anyhow so i am off to make my grocery list. Wonder if i should try going to Broad Street?

No comments: