Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Introducing all the munchkins

So i added the kids pics for anyone who might be reading? Arent they great? I think that they are one of the biggest blessings God has ever given me and i would not trade them in even on the days when i would like to hide under a rock, well somewhere warm, quiet and dark anyways!! I cant believe my baby is going to be one next month. That is so incredibly sad to me! I cant believe that much time has gone by :( You know i find it so annoying at times that things come out of my mouth that i used to want to roll my eyes at when my parents said them!! What is with that? lol; you know, because i said so! If everyone else jumped off a cliff would you to?, hmmm my brain is deserting me at this moment but i am sure there are others. If anyone is reading this feel free to share! have a great night everyone! And yeah the snow is from our trip to wisconsin and michigan; can you say COLD?!!

No comments: