I was reading a post this morning that got me thinking about my favorite scripture. I really dont have one. There are so many good ones and so many for the diffrent situations i encounter in my life how do you pick one? SO i am inserting the rest of my blog up here as this thing is annoying me to no end with the way it is set up when i copied and pasted! Ok scratch that. I am going to enter this and do another entry! I entered a giveaway with this one ; Eph 3:17-19 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment