Well i cant just post bad/sad/annoyed posts now can i?? LOL So my happy post for now is how kierstan walks around now complaining that Melby called her a baby and she is not a baby. And with an attitude. I must get a video on here; its so cute :) And melby says to her "but you will make me cry " every time melby wants something from her. Sisterly love at its finest aint it?
We are either scaring the kitties into loving us or winning them over but they are definitely not as wild and i think this is a very,very, very good thing. Still need to find a home for some of them, well most of them. I keep putting it off cuz i just dont want them to leave :( I do love my kitties but i cant keep 13 cats. I just keep thinking that over and over again. Anyone know what a polish is? Has to be a northern thing as i have never heard of that before and the grocery store here doesnt have it; well at least food lion doesnt and i didnt see any in ukrops either but dh says he is going to see if he can find it. He thinks i might like it. Still no garden but maybe i can work on figuring something out for that tomorrow; i really need to get some veggies growing. I am going to try the square foot garden thing so if you have any tips feel free to share!! I will be excited for that. I need to do a yard sale too but am still undecided where. I think there are some people who i might run into if i did one here that i would not want to know where i live but it might take a lot of work to get all my stuff to the other side of the county. Maybe my dads???? before he moves back. I am excited for him that he gets to move back. I am however hoping that SHE stays sane and doesnt try to kill him this time.....guess time will tell. Ok so really i am really going to bed now; happy post up! have a great night; lol
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment