Ok so 3 to be exact!! No i really didnt forget exactly! I am a busy mom; did you think i was good enough to do EVERY day? I barely do anything every day except maybe feed the baby and change diapers! LOL!!
But today is a good day, maybe not perfect but good. I got worn out grocery shopping but i did good. I got 4 boxes of huggies wipes, 2 baby baths, and 1 pack of pullups for 10.80!! Best savings i think but i also picked up chicken at .99 a pound so we are going to be eating a LOT of chicken but at that price.... And i got a suprise bonus check which was really, really nice and can be put to good use, especially with gas prices going the way they are. I do need to figure out my summer plan. I also need to call the dr. My smil who is an rn informed me that yes lil mans rash does look like its a yeast rash so i do need to go back to the dr for him. She said most times they give another antibiotic for that! Seems like an awful lot of medicine. I just want his ears to clear up. I went to bed halfway early last night and earlier the night before. Got some rest anyways. I so needed to catch up. So i am going to call dr tomorrow and see what they say. I am so bad i forgot the night before to give him his meds and last night i didnt want to wake him up since he hasnt been getting much sleep :( But he slept awesome last night so i am hoping maybe he is getting better! Dh is going to work in the morning but should be home in the afternoon and then i will have him until monday. Makes for some real thinking to have to be done. I would love to go swimming at lake anna; we could take a picnic lunch. But he isnt sure. Makes me wonder how we ended up together when we are so diffrent now. Like a lot of the same things in diffrent ways. He wants to spend the night at the beach; i will settle for just going for the day etc. Maybe one day we will be rich. I would love to get some new shorts/shirts/and a biggie a new BATHIGN suit this summer. The one i have is a maternity one that i got while pregnant with Bubs who is now 7!!!!! So yeah i gotta figure that out! Off to figure out the 2 girls sleeping arrangements; sigh!
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment