Well we found more kittens today. Not Fluffs. We thought/think Fluff had kittens but no such luck finding them. However dh was home today and heard kittens under the house. We found 4 though i am thinking there might be a few more under there of Tigers. Never suspected she was pregnant and now 4. I am rather wondering about one of these though. It was so mean and hissing and i know it was scared but seemed pretty out there to me. I will watch them for a while and hopefully we can get them to liking people. The kittens must go though
:( If i had a barn they could stay but i think our landlord is going to have a cow if he was to find out we had 12 cats!!!! Thats a lot; can you believe we started with 2 in '06 and 2 years later we have 12 (assuming Fluff's kittens are dead/gone and we dont find those??) And we gave one away and one died in a horrible accident in dh's truck :( Poor lil guy!! But 12; wow,wow,wow, I so need a farm!! I dont want to get rid of any of my babies!!!Well its past time for bed so I am off. Tomorrow i am hoping will be more productive than today!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment