I do try not to annoy people when i go to blogs that i dont agree with and i respect most of them. I get the whole modesty thing; how can you not? I can and do read the Bible; however there is a diffrence in modesty and hiding yourself. I mean dont go wear a shirt that is cut down to your belly button or has HEY written where your boobs are etc but why do people feel like they have to act like they arent there? There have been perverts since time began (pretty much) and it doesnt matter if you wear paper bags. Look at the muslim countries that have the nothing showing or just the face. Do you really think that if someone sees my ankle they just have to have me or they will explode?? I am not going to walk around flashing myself but why on earth would it be immodest if someone happens to see that i have a (gasp) shape?? I just dont understand it. Maybe its the cultish upbringing but i am so glad that i do not have to hide just because God made me a woman. (No offense intended to anyone who has to hide to be modest) Anyhow my little rant for this evening about that (i wont even go start on writing on the butt of pants/shorts @@) anyhow
so I am NOT liking food lion at all today. Second time they misadvertised a price on taco stuff and then i had to lug all the littles back into the store and then when i get home find out they misadvertised the price on the bread stuff @@. Second time in 3 weeks that i have gotten the misadvertising on the price. I am wondering if no one else has noticed or what? Can you imagine how much extra they are making; 2 for 4.00 and they ring up 2.82 a piece; that is 1.64 per person that thinks they are getting them on sale and isnt checking. I am so now going to be standing on top of the registers annoying the checkers now by making sure it rings up right, right away!!! And children that tell me yes when they mean no and then fuss when they get what they didnt really want but told me they wanted!! Yes i was confused too but anyhow just a few rants for tonight; off to bed as i have been staying up too late and i want/need to work on getting up early! Good night and have a great night!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment