Thursday, June 5, 2008
Wed of this week
Was not the greatest!! I am wondering what to do. The ENT says that Jase needs tubes put into his ears as there is fluid in there. Though it is not infected. I have been looking online and i was suprised to see that the AAP doesnt neccesarily like the surgery and thinks its over used so....do you think i am overreacting to the bad possibilities of the surgery or do you think that i have a genuine concern? Having never been to an ent i feel the dr was too quick. Tho he may see this all the time so he may know what he is talking about...i just am so undecided. And wow what an amazing lightning show on the way home last night!!! Reminded me of the book THE GLORIOUS APPEARING by Jerry Jenkins and Tim Lahaye! Am very glad though that no tornados formed on my way home. I think i would much rather be able to see them in the daytime than have one hit at night!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment